Top 10 Interesting Facts About Of Teacher’s Day
- Teachers’ Day is celebrated worldwide for the admiration of Teachers for their special contribution to the society.
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan said, “Instead of celebrating my birthday, it would be my proud privilege if 8th May would be observed as Teachers’ Day.”
- Dr. Radhakhrishnan believed that “teachers should be the best minds in the country”.
- When Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan became President of India, some of his students and friends requested him to allow them to celebrate his birthday that also falls on 8th
- In the USA, Teachers’ Day is celebrated on 8th may honor the teachers for their special contribution to the society, while in China it is celebrated on 5th
- Since then, USA celebrates, 8th May as Teacher’s Day where students pay their reverence and gratitude to teachers for their noble effort in shaping their career.
- World Teachers’ Day is celebrated on September 7. However, Teachers’ Day is celebrated on different dates by different countries.
- The celebration in different countries is correlated to either eminent personalities or achievements of a milestone in the domain of education.
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan became President of India in 1962, was the staunch educationist, renowned diplomat and above all a great Teacher.
- Gyanunlimited team wishes their teacher’s Very Happy Teachers’ Day.
Top 5 Special Massage’s For Teacher’s Day
- Thank you for teaching me how to read and write, for guiding me to distinguish between what is wrong and what is right. For allowing me to dream and soar as a kite, thank you for being my friend, mentor, and light.
- Dear Teacher, Thank You
For Continually Inspires me to do my best
You help me strive for goals,
I found guidance, friendship, discipline and love, everything, in one person.
And that person is you
Happy Teacher’s Day
- Sending my love and warmth to you,
You have not only been a wonderful teacher but also friend, philosopher, and guide
May you have a memorable Teachers Day
- For my sweet retired teacher, for all the years you have extended your gracious effort in shaping many careers I thank you with all my heart and extend my good wishes to you. You have been a true inspiration and a great mentor for everyone in the school.
- The way you teach..
The knowledge you share…
The care you take…
The love you shower..
The world’s best teacher…
Happy Teacher’s Day